I'll never talk again. I'll never love again.
chatting with RAJSIMRANKAUR
* Wednesday, March 24, 2010 around 2:59 AM-ish
btw, this is something that happens VERRYY RARELY.
and uhh you may want to highlight the rest , if it goes DOWN below the blog xD
Cin
OH MY GOD YOURE ONLINE
yes i am
surprised???
5:46pmCin
OMG
YES!
i just came back from my guitar class
my teacher is weeellll he's kinda a cantonese kinda person , loool but i guess he's ok
bahahaha
5:48pmCin
simran?
SIMRAN?
RAJSIMRANKAUR
so fast ur back???
5:49pmCin
yep
pppp
only half an hour ok

oh ok
5:50pmCin
AHAHAHAHAH RAJSIMRANKAUR
changed it again???
5:53pmCin
no
i made a new one
and u betta comment on the CBOX

i like people commenting
lol
especially a little birdie named RAJSIMRANKAUR
grrrrrrr
5:54pmCin
ZOMGEEE
I CANT WAIT FOR 2MRWWWW
MY FAVORITE DAY OF THE WEEK=D
5:56pmCin
AREN'T U GOING TO ASK WHY?!?!?
FINE!
BE THAT WAY!
>: O
RAJSIMRANKAUR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
T_T
_______________________________________________________________________________
Labels: chats