I'll never talk again. I'll never love again.
AND I SLEPT. :S
* Monday, April 12, 2010 around 2:37 AM-ish
you must be sick of me posting, bahaha. i slept so much today. like, 3/4 of the day :x And I still feel like sleeping. >_< stupid antibiotics. i went to the doctor just now and he gave me this icky cough thing. EEEEEEEEE i hate syrups but i dont mind pills. >:(
arghaofhoauhcaouegbaourhoahoeuahouoaughouahega
im at the last few episodes of gossip girl.
BOOOOOOOOOPS: my season 1 and first part of season 2 is with shush so i cant rewatch it >=(
=P
i was not hungry the whole day , yet i had to eat . i had no appetite . i felt like puking after i finished half of a little hot dog bun thing. T_T
it hurts to even cough , my whole body hurts all over.
AND WHO ARE THOSE PEOPLE WHO KEEP CALLING ME?!?!?!
Labels: quickies