{
}
I'll never talk again. I'll never love again.
Profile

CINDYLEOW is 13. 5"1. NEEEDS TO GROW TALLER! HYPER ALMOST ALWAYS. SMILING ALWAYS. xo
Tagboard
Wishlists
[ ] GET TALLER / [ ] Diana F+ Camera / [x] COTTON ON :D / [ ] The Last Song / [ ] BOOKS :D / [ ] Tee-Shirts/ [x] Gossip Girl Season 3 / [ ] 90210 / [ ] Canon G11 / DSLR / [x] Blue iPod Nano / [ ] Avril Lavigne Autographed Electric Guitar / [x] Nerd Glasses / [ ] WiiFit & DDR / [ ] Trampoline :D /
Clickables
Ainin Sofiya / Amanda Ho / Amir Hisham / Ariel Chai / Austin Hii / Azril Zaim / Bianca Lai / Chan Evin / Chia Wen May / Chua Shu Cean / Crystal Tiew / Darren Linggie Lawrence / Estella Lim / Fabian Au / Hershin Yang / How Leey Shiaan / Jessso Jie / Jia Wen / Jocelyn Teoh / Kelly Wong / Lee Ting Yen / Lee Wai Yee / Liew Chen Yi / Lim Yau Hui / Low Yee Lan / Michelle Lee / Mikhail Hanafi / Norman Siau / Noura Tan / Rhymes / Salome Roy / Sandra Leow / Sasha Knowles / Tan Waye / Tang Mei Zhen / Vivienne Tan /
Archives
Credits
Skin & Banners by Gabrielle~ JavaScript from DynamicDrive.
Resources: 0 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
until you love me.♥
beautiful lyrics
* Saturday, April 24, 2010 around 9:58 AM-ish



When I was younger I saw my daddy
cry and curse at the wind.

He broke his own heart and
I watched as he tried to re-assemble it.

And my mamma swore she would
never let herself forget.

And that was the day that I promised
I'd never sing of love if does not exist.

But darling..

You are the only exception, 
You are the only exception, 
You are the only exception, 
Oh, you.. are the only exception.

Maybe I know somewhere deep in
my soul that love never lasts.
And we've got to find other ways
to make it alone or keep a straight face.
And I've always lived like this
keeping a comfortable, distance.
And up until now I swore to myself
that I'm content with loneliness,
'cause none of it was ever worth the risk.

But you are the only exception

You are the only exception


I've got a tight grip on reality,
but I can't let go of what's part of me here.
I know you're leaving in the morning, when you wake up,
leave me with some kind of proof it's not a dream.

Whooa..

You are the only exception
You are the only exception
Oh, you are the only exception
You are the only exception
And I'm on my way to believing..
Yeah, I'm on my way to believing.


(: