{
}
I'll never talk again. I'll never love again.
Profile

CINDYLEOW is 13. 5"1. NEEEDS TO GROW TALLER! HYPER ALMOST ALWAYS. SMILING ALWAYS. xo
Tagboard
Wishlists
[ ] GET TALLER / [ ] Diana F+ Camera / [x] COTTON ON :D / [ ] The Last Song / [ ] BOOKS :D / [ ] Tee-Shirts/ [x] Gossip Girl Season 3 / [ ] 90210 / [ ] Canon G11 / DSLR / [x] Blue iPod Nano / [ ] Avril Lavigne Autographed Electric Guitar / [x] Nerd Glasses / [ ] WiiFit & DDR / [ ] Trampoline :D /
Clickables
Ainin Sofiya / Amanda Ho / Amir Hisham / Ariel Chai / Austin Hii / Azril Zaim / Bianca Lai / Chan Evin / Chia Wen May / Chua Shu Cean / Crystal Tiew / Darren Linggie Lawrence / Estella Lim / Fabian Au / Hershin Yang / How Leey Shiaan / Jessso Jie / Jia Wen / Jocelyn Teoh / Kelly Wong / Lee Ting Yen / Lee Wai Yee / Liew Chen Yi / Lim Yau Hui / Low Yee Lan / Michelle Lee / Mikhail Hanafi / Norman Siau / Noura Tan / Rhymes / Salome Roy / Sandra Leow / Sasha Knowles / Tan Waye / Tang Mei Zhen / Vivienne Tan /
Archives
Credits
Skin & Banners by Gabrielle~ JavaScript from DynamicDrive.
Resources: 0 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
until you love me.♥
If I were a...
* Saturday, April 17, 2010 around 7:13 AM-ish


I stole this from here btw.

If I were a month, I’d be
December.
If I were a day of the week, I’d be
Saturday.
If I were a time of day, I’d be
3:14 PM.
If I were a planet, I’d be
Saturn.
If I were a sea animal, I’d be a
jellyfish (so I can sting people?)
If I were a direction, I’d be
East.
If I were a piece of furniture, I’d be a
mod style egg chair.
If I were a historical figure, I’d be
Parameswara :D
If I were a liquid, I’d be
cincau.
If I were a gemstone, I’d be a
topaz.
If I were a tree, I’d be an
apple tree.
If I were a tool, I’d be a
scissors.
If I were a flower, I’d be a
tulip.
If I were a kind of weather, I’d be a
summer rainstorm
If I were a musical instrument, I’d be a
electrical guitar.
If I were a color, I’d be
sky blue
If I were an emotion, I’d be
cheerfulness
If I were a fruit, I’d be a
cherry.
If I were a sound, I’d be
thunder.
If I were an element, I’d be
air.
If I were a car, I’d be an
Audi.
If I were a food, I’d be a
strawberry&chocolate-flavored yoghurt. 
If I were a place, I’d be a
beach in Miami, FL
If I were a material, I’d be
cotton.If I were a taste, I’d be sugary-sweet.
If I were a scent, I’d be
strawberry.
If I were an object, I’d be an
iPod.
If I were a body part, I’d be the
eyes.
If I were a facial expression, I’d be
a grin. :D
If I were a song, I’d be
Run Devil Run by SNSD.
If I were a pair of shoes, I’d be
ballerina flats. If I were a drink, I'd be a vanilla milkshake.
YAY PARAMESWARA i just learned that in sejarah. I wanna be him coz he gets to talk and watch a deer kick a dog under a tree ;D



LOL SILKEN TAUFU  






Labels: , , ,