{
}
I'll never talk again. I'll never love again.
Profile

CINDYLEOW is 13. 5"1. NEEEDS TO GROW TALLER! HYPER ALMOST ALWAYS. SMILING ALWAYS. xo
Tagboard
Wishlists
[ ] GET TALLER / [ ] Diana F+ Camera / [x] COTTON ON :D / [ ] The Last Song / [ ] BOOKS :D / [ ] Tee-Shirts/ [x] Gossip Girl Season 3 / [ ] 90210 / [ ] Canon G11 / DSLR / [x] Blue iPod Nano / [ ] Avril Lavigne Autographed Electric Guitar / [x] Nerd Glasses / [ ] WiiFit & DDR / [ ] Trampoline :D /
Clickables
Ainin Sofiya / Amanda Ho / Amir Hisham / Ariel Chai / Austin Hii / Azril Zaim / Bianca Lai / Chan Evin / Chia Wen May / Chua Shu Cean / Crystal Tiew / Darren Linggie Lawrence / Estella Lim / Fabian Au / Hershin Yang / How Leey Shiaan / Jessso Jie / Jia Wen / Jocelyn Teoh / Kelly Wong / Lee Ting Yen / Lee Wai Yee / Liew Chen Yi / Lim Yau Hui / Low Yee Lan / Michelle Lee / Mikhail Hanafi / Norman Siau / Noura Tan / Rhymes / Salome Roy / Sandra Leow / Sasha Knowles / Tan Waye / Tang Mei Zhen / Vivienne Tan /
Archives
Credits
Skin & Banners by Gabrielle~ JavaScript from DynamicDrive.
Resources: 0 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
until you love me.♥
M.U.N. day #1
* Friday, April 23, 2010 around 4:32 AM-ish


this morning, i came to school late coz my dad fetched me and he well woke up late, yeah, coz my mom had to fetch my sis&bro to the stadium for their sports day. I reached school at about 7:40. I thought I was late but it was fine. :D 
Screamed and hugged everyone, then went to register.
Got my tag :D
Then waited outside the hall. Fking hot. :P 
Finally at about 8 we went inside. There were some speeches and blah, after that yeaaaaa. I'm Albania so I was practically second. I sat like in front beside Kevin Ho and some other people. Talked to them bhaha. My speech was okayyy but I was like really nervous and nearly dropped the mike coz i was like... REALLY nervous :P 
yeayea. verryberry nervous 
SO AFTER THAT 
and 110 more people who talked, bored like hell , typed stuff and wrote letters to Simran on my imagine notebook which simran stole and now I LOST IT THANKS TO YOU SIMRAN T_T

YEAH after the speeches, which was like 2 hours after that, we had this lobbying thing, where we form a group and write the resolutions down and blah, you won't understand unless youre in MUN bahaha. Thats when we get to SOCIALIZE♥, my favorite . hehe. 

i met a lot of new people. some of them SG and most of them are from other schools:D THey are awesome peeps:D
beatrice,priyanka,desmond,adrian,andy,kevin,mugen and some other peoples whose names i forgot :x
sryy haha 
_________________________________________________
camwhoring in the hall

that blur is darren bahaha


after that i went home and i showered then had piano class. grawr. i finish , then I camwhored :D
and learned fearless on the guitar. 


x.o.x.o.