{
}
I'll never talk again. I'll never love again.
Profile

CINDYLEOW is 13. 5"1. NEEEDS TO GROW TALLER! HYPER ALMOST ALWAYS. SMILING ALWAYS. xo
Tagboard
Wishlists
[ ] GET TALLER / [ ] Diana F+ Camera / [x] COTTON ON :D / [ ] The Last Song / [ ] BOOKS :D / [ ] Tee-Shirts/ [x] Gossip Girl Season 3 / [ ] 90210 / [ ] Canon G11 / DSLR / [x] Blue iPod Nano / [ ] Avril Lavigne Autographed Electric Guitar / [x] Nerd Glasses / [ ] WiiFit & DDR / [ ] Trampoline :D /
Clickables
Ainin Sofiya / Amanda Ho / Amir Hisham / Ariel Chai / Austin Hii / Azril Zaim / Bianca Lai / Chan Evin / Chia Wen May / Chua Shu Cean / Crystal Tiew / Darren Linggie Lawrence / Estella Lim / Fabian Au / Hershin Yang / How Leey Shiaan / Jessso Jie / Jia Wen / Jocelyn Teoh / Kelly Wong / Lee Ting Yen / Lee Wai Yee / Liew Chen Yi / Lim Yau Hui / Low Yee Lan / Michelle Lee / Mikhail Hanafi / Norman Siau / Noura Tan / Rhymes / Salome Roy / Sandra Leow / Sasha Knowles / Tan Waye / Tang Mei Zhen / Vivienne Tan /
Archives
Credits
Skin & Banners by Gabrielle~ JavaScript from DynamicDrive.
Resources: 0 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
until you love me.♥
saturday.
* Saturday, April 17, 2010 around 9:39 PM-ish

well overall my saturday was boring. -_<
i was reading this PENDRAGON book which is pretty nice the whole day. and playing Fifteen on my guitar! I learned it from YouTube. and I also tried some easy songs like , don't stop believing !
OH AND I ALSO WATCHED EPISODE 13 OF GLEE ON STARWORLD! >:D IT WAS SO GOODDDD! I LOVE 'YOU CAN'T ALWAYS GET WHAT YOU WANT'.
LOL.
Fifteen is quite easy. i likeeeyyy :3

Labels: