I'll never talk again. I'll never love again.
sports day.
* Friday, April 9, 2010 around 12:45 AM-ish
sports day wasnt what i expected .
it wasnt that spirited ;(
blue got second and I got jealous of you-no-who and you-no-who.
100 meters , i got f i f t h o u t o f e i g h t p e o p l e .
well actually ,i had two chances . coz the first round got cancelled , coz lara ran the wrong track. its not your fault ;) its mr aru's since the whistle couldn't be heard. -.-
ermm . anyway . yea . boo red house ! >:(
after sports day we went KFC , yeelan belanja thanks YL :DDD she was like super hyper since red won -_-
bridget came over ! but she just left like two minutes ago which is why i'm here . :) we watched gossip girl and then we swam a loooottt and now im really tired and its raining heavily , thou it was really sunny half an hour ago ?
pics :
{stolen from people's Facebook and sasha's blog :)}
OKAY. this is about the funniest thing ever. LAUGHED LIKE HELL ! :D
LOLL , RIGHT?! TERRY , IM NOT STALKING YOU BUT I SAW THESE PICS ON FB AND I HAD TO UPLOAD :D:Di got piano class in an hour.
gonna do it now i guess. buh byes :)
Labels: daily