{
}
I'll never talk again. I'll never love again.
Profile

CINDYLEOW is 13. 5"1. NEEEDS TO GROW TALLER! HYPER ALMOST ALWAYS. SMILING ALWAYS. xo
Tagboard
Wishlists
[ ] GET TALLER / [ ] Diana F+ Camera / [x] COTTON ON :D / [ ] The Last Song / [ ] BOOKS :D / [ ] Tee-Shirts/ [x] Gossip Girl Season 3 / [ ] 90210 / [ ] Canon G11 / DSLR / [x] Blue iPod Nano / [ ] Avril Lavigne Autographed Electric Guitar / [x] Nerd Glasses / [ ] WiiFit & DDR / [ ] Trampoline :D /
Clickables
Ainin Sofiya / Amanda Ho / Amir Hisham / Ariel Chai / Austin Hii / Azril Zaim / Bianca Lai / Chan Evin / Chia Wen May / Chua Shu Cean / Crystal Tiew / Darren Linggie Lawrence / Estella Lim / Fabian Au / Hershin Yang / How Leey Shiaan / Jessso Jie / Jia Wen / Jocelyn Teoh / Kelly Wong / Lee Ting Yen / Lee Wai Yee / Liew Chen Yi / Lim Yau Hui / Low Yee Lan / Michelle Lee / Mikhail Hanafi / Norman Siau / Noura Tan / Rhymes / Salome Roy / Sandra Leow / Sasha Knowles / Tan Waye / Tang Mei Zhen / Vivienne Tan /
Archives
Credits
Skin & Banners by Gabrielle~ JavaScript from DynamicDrive.
Resources: 0 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
until you love me.♥
i named my guitar Pepper
* Wednesday, May 12, 2010 around 5:53 AM-ish

yeah,i named it Pepper,LOL. I don't know why but I just thought of it,and like,okay Pepper. Its such a cute name xD 


pepperpepperpepper


TODAY. was quite nice,actually,(:  hyper moments keep me alive I miss sitting next to SC. :/ Mid-terms are coming D: I'm partially scared. I'm actually studying right now. eeek.


LOL yeah,today was hyperrrr. Record the moments,yeah (: 


#1: during break, i was eating with ainin,darren,KJ,and norman and 
'G' *sensored names*. G & Norman were sitting at the front of us. Suddenly Ainin started laughing and she whispered to me 'G'S TRYING TO LOOK HOT" so I looked @ G and i laughed like mad. G's top and second button was UNbuttoned AND G DIDNT EVEN NOTICED, LOL LALALALALAL , xD LOL I WAS LIKE LAUGHING SO HARD. Well then G got mad at started screaming at us. Darren,Ainin,and me were laughing even louder,xDD G was very mad indeeeed. :3


#2: I was walking with Shush to the canteen.we bought food and went to sit with Lara & the rest. LOOOOL,we ate and after that ran to the bookshop to get 'stuff'. Mikhail was there so we locked him in the changing room and ran away. Me & Lara NEEDED to boo Darren. WE NEEDEDDDD TO. So we did. like 23481028 times ^^
WAKAKAKAKAKA LALLALALALA,the G-MONSTER,! (: we ran away from the G-monster too.


blurcase. :x 
anyway,this pic was taken looong ago. (: 

xo's 
you know you love me
yeah i know you do(: