{
}
I'll never talk again. I'll never love again.
Profile

CINDYLEOW is 13. 5"1. NEEEDS TO GROW TALLER! HYPER ALMOST ALWAYS. SMILING ALWAYS. xo
Tagboard
Wishlists
[ ] GET TALLER / [ ] Diana F+ Camera / [x] COTTON ON :D / [ ] The Last Song / [ ] BOOKS :D / [ ] Tee-Shirts/ [x] Gossip Girl Season 3 / [ ] 90210 / [ ] Canon G11 / DSLR / [x] Blue iPod Nano / [ ] Avril Lavigne Autographed Electric Guitar / [x] Nerd Glasses / [ ] WiiFit & DDR / [ ] Trampoline :D /
Clickables
Ainin Sofiya / Amanda Ho / Amir Hisham / Ariel Chai / Austin Hii / Azril Zaim / Bianca Lai / Chan Evin / Chia Wen May / Chua Shu Cean / Crystal Tiew / Darren Linggie Lawrence / Estella Lim / Fabian Au / Hershin Yang / How Leey Shiaan / Jessso Jie / Jia Wen / Jocelyn Teoh / Kelly Wong / Lee Ting Yen / Lee Wai Yee / Liew Chen Yi / Lim Yau Hui / Low Yee Lan / Michelle Lee / Mikhail Hanafi / Norman Siau / Noura Tan / Rhymes / Salome Roy / Sandra Leow / Sasha Knowles / Tan Waye / Tang Mei Zhen / Vivienne Tan /
Archives
Credits
Skin & Banners by Gabrielle~ JavaScript from DynamicDrive.
Resources: 0 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
until you love me.♥
yessssssssssss?
* Friday, May 7, 2010 around 9:08 AM-ish

HAIH. I'm so bored. :\ I feel like sleeping but i dont feel like it somehow. Me & SC aren't sitting together anymoreee,I miss her badly,in class,yes I do. :'( I'm sitting with Bryan now,yeah that's fine(: But I still do miss Shush. D:


OMGGGGGGWTFFFFFBANANA,Pn Maryam came back,well,yeah,I'm happy to see her,but..
113 KH QUESTIONS?! 
okay,I'm dead.
Hmm :(
AND i have millions of Sejarah,Maths,and Geo questions,damn,I need to study,I really tried to concentrate in class though,really. thatswhyigotsomuchsmarter So yeah. Fml.


My weekend's gonna be dead,I'm gonna sleep 1/2 of the time and eat the 1/4. and study 1/8, and and, other stuffs, 1/16! <3 WOW I GOT SOOOOOO MUCH BETTER AT MATH. T__T


On mother's day I wanna sing the best day :3 I've been wanting to sing that song,since,I dunno. I like it [: im such a nice person


yuck, davin is so dumb at Facebooking. 


OHHH,I GOT A NEW COUSIN :D


awww, he's so tiny & cute :3

:3


my OTHER cousin from singapore. (:


LOL me & ainin were like buying these books xD, during the MPH fair thing. Shu Cean bought a PMS book xDDDD which is actually,yes,cool.(:

when people ask us where we got it from
"it fell from the sky"
"we got it from gunung tahan"

LOL.

the mushroom, which 4 people licked. Don't want to tell you who. :x

__________________________________________________








okay, i'm obsessed with that UKELELE BOY,I wanna adopt him, like really(:


-x.o.'s





Labels: , , ,