{
}
I'll never talk again. I'll never love again.
Profile

CINDYLEOW is 13. 5"1. NEEEDS TO GROW TALLER! HYPER ALMOST ALWAYS. SMILING ALWAYS. xo
Tagboard
Wishlists
[ ] GET TALLER / [ ] Diana F+ Camera / [x] COTTON ON :D / [ ] The Last Song / [ ] BOOKS :D / [ ] Tee-Shirts/ [x] Gossip Girl Season 3 / [ ] 90210 / [ ] Canon G11 / DSLR / [x] Blue iPod Nano / [ ] Avril Lavigne Autographed Electric Guitar / [x] Nerd Glasses / [ ] WiiFit & DDR / [ ] Trampoline :D /
Clickables
Ainin Sofiya / Amanda Ho / Amir Hisham / Ariel Chai / Austin Hii / Azril Zaim / Bianca Lai / Chan Evin / Chia Wen May / Chua Shu Cean / Crystal Tiew / Darren Linggie Lawrence / Estella Lim / Fabian Au / Hershin Yang / How Leey Shiaan / Jessso Jie / Jia Wen / Jocelyn Teoh / Kelly Wong / Lee Ting Yen / Lee Wai Yee / Liew Chen Yi / Lim Yau Hui / Low Yee Lan / Michelle Lee / Mikhail Hanafi / Norman Siau / Noura Tan / Rhymes / Salome Roy / Sandra Leow / Sasha Knowles / Tan Waye / Tang Mei Zhen / Vivienne Tan /
Archives
Credits
Skin & Banners by Gabrielle~ JavaScript from DynamicDrive.
Resources: 0 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
until you love me.♥
again & again
* Saturday, June 26, 2010 around 1:07 AM-ish

new profile pic :)

Stolen from miss Jenny,
edited by miss Jenny. :)

its a saturday afternoon & i'm still in my jammies. weeeee:)

i just edited a new skin. Yes, I know I'm constantly changing my skin but it's just sooooo-oh tempting when you find a new nicer one. After all, I get bored easily if I keep looking at the same thing everyday. But I think I'm going to stick to this skin. FOR ONCE:D

I wanna get black framed nerd specs. I don't care whether they have lens or not. I NEED TO GO TO COTTON ON!
I got the Eclipse soundtrack. It's okay but sounds like the New Moon one. Boo-hoo. ._.

Obtw, about my title, "Extravagance", it means WILD in French. Yeah,thanks a lot Google Translater:)

okay. i'm going to jump into the pool now ;D

xxx kthxbwyeeeeee

Labels: