I'll never talk again. I'll never love again.
ESTELLAAAAA :D
* Tuesday, June 8, 2010 around 3:09 AM-ish
OH OH OH OH OH we were on Omegle and we saw Justin Bieber! We were SCREAMING!!!! >:) People say it's fake but i like to believe it's not. :)
i look weird, but who cares. we ARE lucky :D
we were so crazy AHAHAH we were running and jumping and dancing on Omegle xD and "hiding"
my point is, we had lotsss of fun :D
got very high , prank calling MIKHAIL ISKANDAR HANAFI and other peopleeee , ;D but anyway IT WAS FUN. <3 we swam , and ate mcD for our midnight feast :D (?) i feel fat so i'm going to do starjumps rofl? So yeah. WANTED to watch paranormal activity but my DVD player couldn't play it. so we ended up watching three movies. or so.
The House Bunny , Sorority Row and Bring it On :D

_________________________________________________________________________________
OKAY. I lurrveeeee my new temp ;D but im gonna miss the old one. never mind. I still like this one. heehee.
fighting this feeling
xx
Labels: picture updates, visits