{
}
I'll never talk again. I'll never love again.
Profile

CINDYLEOW is 13. 5"1. NEEEDS TO GROW TALLER! HYPER ALMOST ALWAYS. SMILING ALWAYS. xo
Tagboard
Wishlists
[ ] GET TALLER / [ ] Diana F+ Camera / [x] COTTON ON :D / [ ] The Last Song / [ ] BOOKS :D / [ ] Tee-Shirts/ [x] Gossip Girl Season 3 / [ ] 90210 / [ ] Canon G11 / DSLR / [x] Blue iPod Nano / [ ] Avril Lavigne Autographed Electric Guitar / [x] Nerd Glasses / [ ] WiiFit & DDR / [ ] Trampoline :D /
Clickables
Ainin Sofiya / Amanda Ho / Amir Hisham / Ariel Chai / Austin Hii / Azril Zaim / Bianca Lai / Chan Evin / Chia Wen May / Chua Shu Cean / Crystal Tiew / Darren Linggie Lawrence / Estella Lim / Fabian Au / Hershin Yang / How Leey Shiaan / Jessso Jie / Jia Wen / Jocelyn Teoh / Kelly Wong / Lee Ting Yen / Lee Wai Yee / Liew Chen Yi / Lim Yau Hui / Low Yee Lan / Michelle Lee / Mikhail Hanafi / Norman Siau / Noura Tan / Rhymes / Salome Roy / Sandra Leow / Sasha Knowles / Tan Waye / Tang Mei Zhen / Vivienne Tan /
Archives
Credits
Skin & Banners by Gabrielle~ JavaScript from DynamicDrive.
Resources: 0 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
until you love me.♥
good things come to those who smile
* Monday, July 12, 2010 around 7:55 AM-ish

I HATE THE SONG FIREFLIES. EW.
don't get me wrong, i still love owl city :3
AHHAHAHA EPICC





________________________________________________________________________

Today I went to Ainun's house after school to "help" her group do her science project because i had nothing better to do. Well I was supposed to go to Shush's but she had to see her grandma, LOLLL. Simran & TY came toooo. I fell into the pool while walking around it holding a McFlurry LOLWTF. Theres a video of me "falling in". D: Well,the McFlurry was still safe after the "fall". Then I jumped in. Teeheeee 8D  So we went to the park and all that stuff. And ran barefoot around the neighborhood while spraying Simran who was on the bike with the water gun ROFLWTF. Will upload when TY has uploaded;)

jskyily

Labels: ,