I'll never talk again. I'll never love again.
till the light burns out, we'll be dancing and screaming
* Friday, July 2, 2010 around 5:17 AM-ish
i know the "new term" was like last week onwards, but yeah i can't believe half the year has gone past already. Yeah I actually liked this year :) It was... eventful and yeah I made a lot of new frenz and some very very amazing people:D
I guess some people would want a new start to a messed-up first term,,right. well I guess I want a new start. Just saying la. HAHAH:D I want to do a lot of things this term. Let's hope it goes slowly and happily(:
TEEHEEEE 8D
I KNOW MY BLOG HAS BEEN BORING FOR THE PAST FEW DAYS , THANKS SUCKY INTERNET :P AND YET AGAIN I STILL HAVE NOT FOUND MY MISSING CAMERA CHARGER D: ANY IDEAS WHERE IS IT . I NEED ITTTT ):<
OBTW. I'm so frustrated with my tumbleoverwaffle.blogspot.com so i changed to this : wild-colorful-dreams.blogspot.com :)
Oh. Im waiting for noura to post the pics. -,- OKAY. I'll edit this post sooner or later.
PLEASE RELINK GUYS! THANKS:D
Labels: text only