I'll never talk again. I'll never love again.
we can't be tamed
* Saturday, July 10, 2010 around 8:34 AM-ish
Had an amazinggggg dayyyyy at Pav with JOLENE and TWAYEE :D Was high like shit. LAWLLLLL
Achieved so many things today, like:
1. Dancing in front of the wholeeee cinema :3
YESSSS. PEOPLE CLAPPED :D
2. Kissing that old KFC guy.
Who is now Jolene's new BF.
3. Spamming the Messi whatever-you-call-it statues. :3 And all things MESSIIIII <3
Yesss i know Messi lost but i still love him okay! <3
4. Spamming the escalator.
5. Trashing Baskin Robbins.
HEHEHEEHHEHEHEHEHEHEHHEHEEEE
Twaye was texting :3
Who, i wonder?
*catches me taking a picture of her texting who-i-wonder*
6. Punching a random woman's boobs. (NO I WASNT INVOLVED.)
7. Punching Twaye.
8. Laugh at the Forever21 mannequins and tried to "copy" them.

9. Getting lost trying to find the fountain, finding it, and running around the fountain with people staring.
10. Spamming the Eclipse poster :3
*screw bella IWANTYOUJACOB*
11. Constantly screaming "SCREW YOU BELLA" when she kissed Jake or "HEHE YOU HAVE A NICE ASS" or "SCREW YOU VICTORIA, I WANT RILEY" or "BELLA YOU SLUT" when she had a "threesome" with Edward and Jake inside a tent or laughing hysterically most of the time.
12. Screaming when Jacob took off his shirt.
13. Screaming when Riley died. ._.
STUPID VICTORIA
OMGHESSOFCKINGHOT
14. Screaming "MESSI" during a Messi advert.
15. Buy thongs for Simran for her birthday.
16. Got high over Lord Voldemort's "missing" nose.
Or noseless condition. LOLOLOL
WHERES HIS DAYUMM NOSEEEE?!
This freaks me out. Like, seriously.
17. Trashed EpiCenter's MacBooks with our "camwhores". They didn't get on Facebook D: Though all of them were epic. -.-
I SHALL EDIT THIS POST WITH MORE PICS WHEN TWAYE UPLOADS THEM :D
xoxoxoxoxooxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxooxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxooxoxoxoxoxox
Labels: outings, picture updates